It’s that time of the year again. I attended the Bike the Creek Event last year and it was amazing. I got to meet new people, explored the Etobicoke Creek trail for the first time and got to explore the Brampton area a little.
This year it is happening on June 18, 2016.
This is a fun filled family event. The event is free, but you do have to register.
There are 4 rides to choose from.
- 11 km approx. Bike the Creek Family Ride – 10:15am start (1-2 hrs) short north route
- 16 km approx. Bike the Creek Nature Ride – 10:00am start (2-3 hrs) north route
- 25 km approx. Bike the Creek City Ride – 9:15am start (2-4 hrs) – south route
- 41 km approx. Bike the Creek End-to-End Ride – 9:00am start (3-4 hrs for experienced riders) north followed by south route
- Bike Rodeo for kids – 9:30am – 12:00pm